Guruji, as he is affectionately named, is a Yoga Master & Guide based in Dubai, UAE. He learnt the ancient Wisdom of Yoga by thorough practice and training under the guidance of the highly skilled Yogis. Since the tender age of 12, he trained intensively with discipline, persistence, and passion and over the years began imparting the knowledge he gained onto others.
“The more I relate to myself and the world, the more I love the world as mine.”
In 2003, he formally started his own yoga institution in Dubai (Certified ISO 9001), which is now known as Sanjeev Krishna Yoga. Today, he stands distinguished from other establishments who focus around only “physical workout” by embedding the most crucial component of Yoga, which is the “Act of balancing”.
- Faculty of Yoga at the American University in Dubai
- Conducts classes for various corporate companies on health and personal management
- Speaker at several seminars on public forums and educational institutions like GEMs Group
- Participant of the Keep Fit program conducted for the Emirates Airline staff
“Continuous and persistent effort will
overcome all resistance.”
- Received several awards from Government & Private Corporate Institutions
- Proud participant of ‘Contribution to the World Health’ program conducted by the Department of Health and medical services [DOHMS], DUBAI, UAE
- Certificate of Brilliance by Billy.ae
- Felicitation and Appreciation by Indian Consulate for participation in ‘Nitya Samarpan’